The Bonnet Shores Beach Club is a Private Condominium Association located on Bonnet Shores in Narragansett RI. It consists of 930 privately owned units.
- 2 Deluxe Live-In Units: Deeded 10 memberships
- 4 Live-In Units: Deeded 10 memberships
- 285 Cabanas (9’’x12’): Deeded 8 memberships
- 26 Double Bathhouse Units (8’x8’): Deeded 6 memberships
- 206 Mini-double Bathhouse Units (4’x8’): Deeded 4 memberships
- 407 Bathhouse Units (4’x4’): Deeded 4 memberships
Some of the amenities offered at The Bonnet Shores Beach Club include:
In order to become a member at BSBCCA, you could:
Purchase a unit from a unit owner. (Prices vary according to market value, type of unit, the location of the unit, condition of the unit). Once you own a unit here, like any other condominium association, you will be responsible for yearly condominium assessments, yearly town taxes and Bonnet Shores Fire District taxes. Important: BSBC does not market sales of units at the club.
Rent a unit from a unit owner (renting a unit gives you access to that private unit along with all Club facilities).
Buy Seasonal Memberships (Passes) from a unit owner. Each person that will be attending the club will need a photo ID membership card. This option gives you access to all the Club facilities, but not to a private unit and is only valid for one season.
Read about the History of BSBCCA